Repair of motor failure
The faults of the motor are generally divided into two categories: mechanical faults and electrical faults. The following editor will give you an inventory of the detection and elimination methods of common faults.
1. The mileage of the vehicle is shortened and the motor is weak
2. Phase loss of brushless motor
3. Motor heating
4. The no-load current of the motor is large
5. There is mechanical collision or mechanical noise inside the motor during operation
What are the three types of electric vehicle motors?
1. AC three-phase induction motor is the most widely used motor. The stator and rotor are laminated with silicon steel sheets, and there are no slip rings, commutators and other components that are in contact with each other between the stators. Simple structure, reliable operation and durable.
2. The switched reluctance motor is a new type of motor. The system has many obvious features: its structure is simpler than any other motor, and there are no slip rings, windings and permanent magnets on the rotor of the motor. There are simple concentrated windings on the stator, the ends of the windings are short, and there is no interphase jumper, which is easy to maintain and repair.
3. Permanent magnet brushless DC motor is a high-performance motor. Its biggest feature is that it has the external characteristics of a DC motor without a mechanical contact structure composed of brushes.
4. The main advantages of brushed DC motors are simple control and mature technology. It has excellent control characteristics unmatched by AC motors.